By David Teeter
The tale starts in a Jewish local in Jerusalem. It concludes in a secure condominium for Muslim collage students.
David Teeter explores 3 severe questions:
1. do we be either "pro-Israel" and "pro-Palestine" ?
2. Can a Muslim keep on with Jesus and stay a Muslim?
3. Can Israelis and Palestinians percentage the Land of Promise in peace?
David's tale will thrill you. His solutions will shock you.
Read or Download A Stone's Throw From Bethlehem: Christians, Muslims, and Jews in the Land of Promise PDF
Best judaism books
Feelings in Jewish song is an insider’s view of music’s effect on Jewish devotion and identification. Written through cantors who've dedicated themselves to the examine and execution of Jewish song, the book’s six chapters discover a variety of musical contexts and encounters. issues contain the religious impact of secular Israeli tunes, the use and that means of conventional synagogue modes, and the altering nature of Jewish worship.
Lévi hyperlinks the previous and New Testaments by means of evaluating the qabalistic imagery and ideas inherent in either "The Prophecy of Ezekiel" and "The Apocalypse of St. John. " contains Lévi's illuminating statement on Ezekiel. He explains how the outline of Solomon's temple, the good sanctuary of the real God, represents the Qabalistic or conventional theology of the Hebrews-even the measurements are symbolic and seek advice from sacred numbers.
Set in Nineteen Fifties to Seventies New Zealand, this novel vividly brings the Jewish immigrant adventure to lifestyles. Nazi persecution and oppression at the back of the Iron Curtain hang-out the adults during this strong novel as they try to regulate in a wierd land. Their childrens, besides the fact that, extend into the intense, open panorama in their followed state.
Open your center and brain and discover—through the sacred artwork of lovingkindness—the picture and likeness of God in your self and others. "The query on the center of this ebook is that this: Will you interact this second with kindness or with cruelty, with love or with worry, with generosity or shortage, with a joyous center or an embittered one?
- Ethics and Suffering since the Holocaust: Making Ethics "First Philosophy" in Levinas, Wiesel and Rubenstein (Routledge Jewish Studies Series)
- JPS TANAKH: The Holy Scriptures (blue): The New JPS Translation according to the Traditional Hebrew Text
- Besessenheit, Geistervertreibung und Seelenwanderung im Judentum (German Edition)
- Poverty and Wealth in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam
- There Shall Be No Needy: Pursuing Social Justice through Jewish Law and Tradition
Extra info for A Stone's Throw From Bethlehem: Christians, Muslims, and Jews in the Land of Promise